The vision for Ignite Kids Ministry is the same as our overall church vision of Encounter, Love, & Serve. Encounter God – Love one another- Serve others. As responsible leaders of Ignite Kids Ministry, our goal to accomplish this vision is two-fold.
- Lead by example
- Cultivate a loving relationship with God where we encounter His presence
- Love each other, on purpose.
- Be intentional in serving othersWe do this so that our kids have a right now, living, breathing example of how to Encounter, Love, & Serve.
- To become a student of God’s word to teach our kids “why” we Encounter, Love, & Serve.
- Understanding the “why” will be what fuels their passion to live for God far beyond our classroom time. The “why” is our love relationship with the Lord. Romans 5:8 tells us the most important way that God shows his love for us. And in turn, John 14:15 tells us how we can show our love for him. Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. John 14:15 says, “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.”
Ignite Kids also offers Ignite Nursery for smaller children during services.